Quality First: Join Our Team as a Quality Control Technician for High-End Office Furniture Manufacturing
- To understand BIFMA testing methods and use the testing method to perform testing on chair components..
- To conduct product parts testing for all incoming materials as per standard testing manual.
- Report to QA Engineer if have any material fail during testing.
- Record all testing activities into Lab Test Report and submit to QA Engineer for checking.
- To assist in documentation and record-keeping of QC.
- Assist internal processes to set up various quality benchmark.
- To upkeep lab equipment in good working condition.
- To maintain good housekeeping of working area.
- Doing preventive maintenance for all testing machine and record into Preventive Maintenance Checklist.
- Assist to check incoming material.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess at least STPM level or higher.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel and Words).
- Strong individual initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge regarding testing machine will be advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in similar industry.